Cancer of the kidney is the fifteenth most common type worldwide. Around 200,000 cases were recorded annually, accounting for around 2% of all cancers.
Average overall survival rates are around 50 per cent at 5 years. It is the 16th most common causes of death from cancer.
Possible causes of kidney cancer
- Greater body fatness
Avoid being fat and do not smoke.
Incoming search terms:
- kidney cancer symptoms female
- Warning Signs of Kidney Cancer
- signs of a incoming appendicities
- signs of kidney cancer in women
- symptoms of kidney cancer in women